Sunday, March 9, 2008

Salem fashion photo

I find myself wondering what makes a good photo on flickr.

Explore, flickr's automated cool photo chooser, tends to pick trite crap, like kittens and uninspiring flowers (there are great flower pictures, but 99% of them are really bad). I have only had a couple picked for explore, one of which I don't what it was. I had deleted it before I found out it was chosen (you can look up which of your photos were chosen).

I did post one of Mary today that got four comments within 30 seconds of posting, so I thought I would blog it as well. Here is Mary, on a cloudy day, using exposure to create a high key look. Please feel free to comment here or on flickr. I moderate the comments here just to cut out spam, but I do appreciate hearing feedback.

Mary

No comments: