Sunday, November 11, 2007

Salem photographer


Alright, I am now on the hunt for the ever elusive SEO. That would be search engine optimization.

I think I have a good reputation locally and have never had a client less than thrilled with the photos, but it is time to try and fill in the slow periods. Although the last week has been slow (and I have really enjoyed it after senior and school photography), I also like shooting a lot.
Maybe I will see if Lauren wants to shoot. She has an interesting look but works a lot better with a make up artist, which I don't have handy this weekend.
Tis the season for boudoir pictures, so maybe I should beef up my site, http://www.adamphotographic.com/, for that a bit. Problem is, people think that if you have a lot of boudoir photography you are just trying to take pictures of people nekkid. For me, it is the fashion and model photos that drive wives to my site to get hot pictures for their husbands.
I may be able to get some of my fine art work hung at a nice downtown establishment. Will post more information as it is available.

No comments: