Friday, November 2, 2007

Is blogging worth it?

Not sure. Maybe my content just sucks.

I don't know that I have time to do this much anymore. Maybe now that I took some time off school, I will post and shoot more. I have added any photos to my flickr account in a while either. I think I will this weekend. It is tough though because it takes time and I don't want my images to get ripped off.

Senior and school photography were super busy this year! One more weekend day of editing photos and I am done though. Should be a little slow in November like always. I do get a smattering of boudoir requests from wives wanting to look hot for their husbands and am shooting one of my friend in the next couple of weekends.

I keep adding pics to my site at http://www.adamphotographic.com/. I may get another site to rank a little higher in the search engines.

No comments: