Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fashion mid-day

Life has been super busy lately - seems like there is always something more important to be done than photograph and print. Funny thing, making a business of photography. However, professional work does have its advantages, like creating good working relationships with other small business people.

Take Cherry Redd, in the same building as me (Obama's campaign just created an office there, 155 Liberty) the guy built many of the fixtures using recovered pieces of a bowling alley - how cool is that? Check out the counter if you get a chance.

Anyway, I get clothes from there for my shoots. I ordered a black dress similar to the red one in this photo that I will use in a photo sometime soon. Many of the models I work with shop there, and one of them wore this dress from Cherry Redd.

Lauren

No comments: