Tuesday, December 18, 2007

First magazine fashion spread

I have been contacted by a regional magazine to shoot some fashion outside at the end of January. I am hopeful that we will sign the contract in the next couple of days.

I also shot some crazy photos in a crazy effort to get some additional business from an unconventional client. Here is an example of what Mary looks like all darked up. Simplest lighting setup I have ever done. Ambient room light with a flashlight to get the glow behind the model.

Mary in latex corset

After that, I took some headshots in the same make up since I didn't think that I would get another shot at Mary with such dark make up on. What do you think?

Mary

More at www.adamphotographic.com

1 comment:

Will said...

"I have been contacted by a regional magazine to shoot some fashion outside at the end of January."

Congrats! Hope you get the paperwork signed. You definitely deserve it.

Hope all is well.

Will