Monday, September 3, 2007

Spent all day yesterday printing senior portrait orders. I have been lucky this year with lots of pretty people. Makes it much easier.

I am surprised sometimes about what photos other people choose. For instance, this photo of one of the seniors was my faves but did not get ordered:

Senior

I still have a bunch of sessions waiting for print orders, but I have been surprised this year. I have had everything from super thrilled with my photos to people whose spouses obviously told them to hire me and weren't thrilled with it.

1 comment:

The Oregon Poll said...

Great photo, I'm a video photographer in town and I'm always jealous of portrait photographers. It seems like you have more creative license to try different things. The average person doesn't see what makes that a nice shot because they don't know what to look for in a photo. keep on blogging and post more photos.
theoregonpoll.com