Sunday, September 23, 2007

Senior city

Senior pictures are in full swing and I have been so busy that it has been hard to write for the blog. I write at my day job almost all day, so when I come home, I just want to spend a little time with the family.
Anyway, I got a 50mm F1.4 Canon lens and used it yesterday. Wow, for $300, it is very nice. Kills the plastic fantastic 1.8 on image quality and bokeh (camera nerds will get that).

Shot again with Mary and loved this photo that I shot with my lensbaby 2. I just got a lensbaby 3 for my still life class as sort of an ubercheap bellows/tilt shift lens. Because of the finnicky focus of the 2, I had to shoot a bunch in order to get one sharp enough in the eyes. I think the lensbaby 3 will lessen the number of exposures needed to get a sharp shot.

No comments: