Saturday, November 17, 2007

Salem Photographer

Wow, just noticed that this blog put me on top of the google search for "Salem photographer." Awesome!

ADAM PHOTOGRAPHIC - PORTFOLIO

I will be at a Christmas party held in the Salem Arts Building on Friday, Dec. 7, by the Olive Boutique. It is an invite only affair with the Olive Boutique's top clients. They sell fairly high end boutique stuff. Hopefully, the new store in the building will also participate. It is a pin up style, fetishy pin up clothing store called Cherry Red.

I will have a small display and offer a 50% discount on my sitting fee for bookings made that night.

I am also excited about shooting some pictures for my doctor's office. She is a good doctor and a pretty cool person, so it should be fun. She also has a razor wire tattoo on her leg that reminds me of George Clooney's tattoo on his neck. I might shoot something in the freight elevator that just focuses on her calf with a cool shoe.

I will post a lot more to this blog today, with lots of pics.

No comments: