Sunday, July 27, 2008

Salem senior photography

I have not had as many seniors this year, instead focusing on editorial and advertising photography. While the money is better with advertising stuff, there is something I miss about shooting more seniors. I will share an email I got from a senior from last year, who is now working on her BA in Art.

"This is Lauren - you did my photos last year, and I stopped by your website to see if you're up to anything new when I saw a friend's senior pictures and was reminded of mine.

It may seem totally weird I'm emailing you, but I just wanted to thank you for the encouragement in pursuing my dreams/passion for art, even though I'll probably be pounding pavement and living in a cardboard box later on, haha. I pretty much tore apart that communication arts book you gave me looking at it so much... I'm going to the UO as an art major next year, and when I dropped by your page I just thought I would thank you again for the inspiration and encouragement. Hope you're doing well in life and with your photographs."

I can't tell you how awesome that was of her to send me the email, and, during a tough week, it really lifted my spirits and reminded me why I love photography.

Adam

www.adamphotographic.com

Senior

No comments: