Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Astoria photography

Man, I must have hit the weather black hole for my Astoria trip this week. It was just nasty with a super flat grey sky and non-stop rain. I drove around a couple of times and just gave up the ghost. I know, I should have shot something, but I just wasn't motivated to derive some photo where I didn't feel very inspired.

I need to try something new and fresh. Maybe it is time to do some TFP model shoots again. It has been a while - maybe it is time to pass out some cards around town.

I will probably do some work for The Salem Project, though I am not sure what at this point. There is a meeting tonight that I would like to attend, but my wife went and made a hair appointment that means I am on kid duty. I will have to connect with Will Bragg later to figure out what he needs me to do.

AT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bummer that you had such crappy weather, but it's been unusually so this year.
Ech!
Maybe you can make it back.
Enjoyed looking at your photos!